- Rinse Quinoa, add to saucepan with butter, garlic and chicken stock. Bring to boil and then simmer until Quinoa is cooked and stock has evaporate.Remove from heat. Cool enough to handle.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients with Quinoa. Very gently cup the mixture into a ball and slide off hand into hot pan. Do this with remaining mixture.
- When first side is firm and brown, flip the pattie over - holding the uncooked side with your hand. Gently press the pattie flat.
- Cook until brown.
- Preheat oven to 180o C. In a saucepan add rinsed Quinoa, stock, 1 desertspoon olive oil, salt, pepper, bring to boil. Cover and simmer over a low heat for about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour remaining olive oil into a pan and saute onions, zucchini, sultanas, curry powder, basil, paprika and lemon juice over a medium heat for about 2 minutes. Add the cooked Quinoa and mix thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Create a lid for each tomato by cutting off the top. Remove and set aside. Scoop out the seeds of each tomato and some of the pulp. Leave a strong wall of tomato. Spoon Quinoa mixture into tomatoes - filling them generously.
- Put tomatoes into a small ceramic or glass baking dish and garnish with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Over the baking dish with a lid or foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Tomatoes should be firm and easy to transfer from the baking dish to the plate. Garnish with the tomato top.
Contributed by The Fruit Ute