- .400 gr Kipfler potatoes, peeled
- sea salt
- 40 mls (2 tbls) lemon juice
- 2 tbls chopped mixed herbs such as chives, parsley
- 4 lemon thyme
- If the potatoes are varying sizes, cut them into roughly equal pieces and place in the top of a double steamer and cook for about 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Removed and place in a bowl. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper, and the lemon juice and chopped herbs. Toss to combine.
- Note - You do not need to peel potatoes.
Contributed by Customer