- .150gm Red Lentils (soaked)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves - crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons mild Korma Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Mango Chutney
- 1/2 cup fresh mint - chopped
- 1/3 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Coriander - chopped
- Place lentils in a saucepan with 1 1/2 cups of water. Cook on low heat, stirring often for roughly 20 minutes. It should be a good dipping consistency by then.
- Either in another pan or using using the same pan you cooked the lentils in (after they have been removed and pan cleaned) - place oil, garlic and ginger. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Add paste and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat, add lentils along with the chutney and mint.
- Serve with yoghurt and coriander on top and some Naan bread. Or use as a Dahl with rice.
Contributed by Monica Mudge