- 1/4 cup oil
- .500 gr zucchini - grated coarsely
- 1 large onion - finely chopped
- .150 gr streaky bacon - finely chopped
- .170 gr parmesan cheese - finely grated
- .150 gr SR flour
- 3 large eggs - lightly beaten
- pinch black pepper
- 3 large ripe tomatoes - thickly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Brush 25cm tin with a little of the oil or line base with baking paper.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the tomato and oil. Pour into prepared tin and smooth top with back of spoon.
- Cover with tomato slices and drizzle over remaining oil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until firm.
Contributed by Katharine Jelavic