- A large bunch of coriander
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 60 gram (¼ cup) cashew nuts, toasted
- 30 gram (2 tablespoons) of parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Juice and zest of one fresh lime
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) of macadamia or olive oil (increase if you are going to use it as a sauce)
- Optional : A small red chilli
- Grate the parmesan.
- Place the coriander and cashews in the processor and pulse until just chopped.
- Mix in the parmesan, lime juice and zest, garlic and oil (and optional chill) until combined and serve.
Contributed by Vicki Furlong